PROTECT YOUR BRAND WITH A FEDERALLY REGISTERED TRADEMARK
You can trust The Law Offices of Michael Rada to handle all of your trademark application, search and office action needs. All pricing is fixed fee. Affordable payment plans are available.
Trademark Comprehensive Search + Registration
- Includes all tasks in Comprehensive search and Trademark Registration Plans listed below
Comprehensive Trademark Search Only
- Comprehensive trademark clearance search for each mark searched.
- We search federal register, state registers, social media, internet domains, and other common law sources for potential conflicts.
- You will receive an Attorney opinion letter outlining the risks of potential conflicts.
- Discussion with Attorney Michael Rada to go over the search results.
Trademark Registration Only
- Consultations with Attorney Michael Rada.
- Basic federal "knock-out" search performed on your mark. (It is highly suggested that you also purchase a Comprehensive Trademark Search as well for all marks you wish to register.)
- Your trademark application filed Attorney Michael Rada.
- Application monitoring through entire process.
- All tasks performed electronically. No need to mail paperwork.
- We handle all non-substantive office actions received from the USPTO.
- All applications use TEAS Standard to minimize potential additional fees at time of application.
Current USPTO Trademark Fee Schedule can be found on the USPTO website by clicking HERE.
Other Services Available:
Trademark Office Action Responses
- Draft and file a response to your substantive or non-substantive office action.
Filing Section 8 Declaration of Use
Sworn Statement of Use or Excusable Nonuse of the Trademark
Filing Section 8 and 9 Declaration of Use
Combined 10 year declaration of use and/or excusable nonuse and application for renewal
Filing Section 15 Declaration of Incontestability
- This is a signed statement that the owner claims incontestable rights in a trademark and continuous use of the trademark for five years.
- Following the filing of a Section 15 declaration, the trademark becomes incontestable.
- Once a trademark is incontestable, various aspects of the registration cannot be challenged by third parties (such as the trademark's validity).
Sorry, we are currently not accepting international clients and trademark litigation matters.
Let's discuss how we can help you...
Our firm assists clients from all 50 states in the process of performing Trademark Clearance Searches and Trademark Applications. We will guide you through the process and make it as simple as possible so that you can get on with the task of running your business. We understand the critical steps that must be taken to register your trademark and protect your brand.
Just like you, we are a small business. We understand your needs, mindset and aspirations. You can trust us to partner with you to protect your brand and business.
If you have received an Office Action in response to your Trademark Application, we can help there as well. We will draft and submit office action responses to both substantive and non-substantive office actions addressing the USPTO's questions and concerns in a professional and legal-based manner. Please click here for more information on our Office Action services.
Our pricing is very competitive and affordable.
Need more assistance?
Please contact us so that we can discuss your needs in more detail, get your questions answered and determine which plan is best for you.
Trademark Strategy Session - Terms & Conditions (does not apply to our free telephone consultations)